Our goal of "Bridging the Gap" is accomplished primarily by sponsoring and directing teams of volunteers from the marketplace -- business and healthcare -- to engage in direct service projects in underdeveloped and developing countries.
EXAMPLES OF THESE PROJECTS INCLUDE:
DISASTER RELIEF (BRIDGE TO RELIEF ™)
- Field-based surgical, medical and dental care
- Fixed and mobile dental clinic set up and training
- Orphan outreach (including life-skills training)
- Patient-level health education
- Humanitarian relief
- Medical facility renovation
- Community development projects
- Please see the other Project pages for more detailed information on specific BTTN projects
Bridge To The Nations ® is commencing operations of its Disaster Relief program entitled “Bridge To Relief” in order to assist our partner organizations to care for those affected by natural disasters throughout the world. If you are interested in participating in a disaster relief team, please Click Here to complete the Disaster Relief Team Registration form.
See our upcoming Bridge to the Nations and Bridge to Relief trips.